Concurrent Process.

workpermit02

Registered Users (C)
I am just wondering Octfiler has got his green card so fast. Looks like he is the only one lucky person from this board. There could be some others too, who are passive are not in this thread.

Has anybody heard from their laywer, whether they are really going to process I 140 and I 485 at the same time.

If you are done with your FP, then what elsed could be remaining to process your I 485.

Has anybody seen their message changed from YOUR FP IS RECIEVED AND THE PROCESS HAS BEEN RESUMED -------------------

workpermit02 said:
I am just wondering Octfiler has got his green card so fast. Looks like he is the only one lucky person from this board. There could be some others too, who are passive are not in this thread.

Has anybody heard from their laywer, whether they are really going to process I 140 and I 485 at the same time.

If you are done with your FP, then what elsed could be remaining to process your I 485.

Has anybody seen their message changed from YOUR FP IS RECIEVED AND THE PROCESS HAS BEEN RESUMED -------------------

Yes, my FP was done on 15th may and my message changed to YOUR FP IS RECIEVED AND THE PROCESS HAS BEEN RESUMED --------------- but it has never changed afterwards.