Concurrent or Nonconcurrent - A big question???

Jaggy

Registered Users (C)
All the immigration gurus pls help me and I am sure your advice will help a lot of other people who are in the same boat as me

I am getting ready to file I140 and I485. Now I have come to know the foll

1. The ones who have filed concurrently will get preference as per USCIS

2. I am also hearing that some who have filed non concurrently are getting quick I140 approvals so its good for people who wanna quit

3. No one is sure whether it is wise to file non concurrently and maybe get a quick I140 approval or to trust USCIS and file concurrently. As we dont wanna be stuck if filed concurrently and then we realize that it is taking a year to adjudicate the case.

Pls throw in your advices and opinions as to whether it is good to file concurrently or non concurrently?? for someone who wants to quit soon

Go For Cp!!!!

Hi,
Do NOT make the mistake of doing concurrent processing.We fell into
this trap ,with all the same promises .The thought at that time was
atleast if 140 is cleared u can use AC-21, but the processing of 140
has grounded to a halt at NSC.
Many of my friends who when for CP have already complted there interviews or in the process of completeing one.GO FOR IT!!!!

I would definately advice to go for COnsular processing. These days we are seeing 140 approvals for CP in a month from filing.
With concurrent filing no one knows when they start processing.

But one thing. If you need EAD immediately then concurrent makes sense.

if ur secure in ur job,go for CP..EAD is no use if ur not going to change ur job and if u want GC first anyway

but i forgot to add..if ur single and aren't marrried as yet,if ur going for CP,better start thinking about marriage!

Thanks for your advice and I really appreciate it. Can you'll tell me what is the process of CP and how to go about it in detail like

1. when do we get the interview date?

2. how to apply for CP?

3. Are there any risks involved in CP?

4. What all do they ask during the interview?

5. What all docs are needed during interview?

6. What will be the total time involved to get GC in CP after applying for I140

Really would appreciate your answers to these