concurrent filed I140

HasiruPatra

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
Do you know or enquired your lawyer regarding why concurrent filed I 140's not processing ? Please share if you know through some resources.

Thanks

I140/485 filed on nov 28th 2003

As per what I know there are quite a few people who have completed there fingureprints and name checks a few months back??
Then whats holding them back??

OR :mad: are you saying that 140 will now be approved as per I-485 Timings?

that is not the case, NSC is still being random look at this case in another thread just posted 2 days back concurrent filed no rfe no nothing just a regularly concurrent filed case in feb 2004 approved on june 29, 2004.

this message is from cocktail and you can find it in this thread,

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=128437&page=4&pp=15

I-140 Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Receipt date I-140/I-485/AP/EAD February 12th, 2004.
AP/EAD approved in Marhc, 2004
I-140 is approved on June, 29th 2004.

FP done in April, 2004....but no concurrent approval of I-485 though FP is already done. Is this rule for those whose receipt date is after April 30th only ?

i confirm this, today i enquired my FP status too, they were cleared on same day (2 months back), then why no update on I-485 ? May i hear something in next one week ? :)
I donot know mine will be under new rule or old. Whatever may be the case now i am eligible for AC21 after 2 more months, that makes me feel happy.

cocktail

i am exactly in the same boat as you except the fact that my 140 is pending but my receipt date was 5 days later than your so may be soon :). the same happened with me , i fpd in april 2004 and there was no update yet, the fp results were forwarded the very same day to NSC. getting ur 140 approved for sure is great indeed , ac21 is a very important milestone after which you have some sort of freedom. hoping for the best soon.