Concurrent Approval

abid32

Registered Users (C)
Guys, go to rupnet.com/immigration/

There is one posting in NSC. One guy got the approval in six months

Abid

Yes. I see that in Rupnet. i had gut feeling, we can see concurrent approval whoever had finger print.sit tight.

Woo-hoo !!!! :) :).. That's great News..

Let's see How NSC does it consistantly for the concurrent approvals going forward.

Hope for the best.

Thanks,
kvrp.

abid32 said:
Guys, go to rupnet.com/immigration/

There is one posting in NSC. One guy got the approval in six months

Abid

Last edited by a moderator:
guys

can you post the details of the approval of the guy in NSC ? or send the exact link. i was not able to locate it.

thanks

could be genuine because they have been approving concurrent cases for feb 2004, 140s and sending RFEs on 485s. so it could be possible and may be this guy did not have an RFE so got approved. need case details.

These are his details

SNO Name xxx-xx-xxx-xxxx PD RD ND EAD FP 2nd FP RFE 2nd RFE AD Plastic Card Cnty/St/Cat Last Updated Comment

3 Nanda Kumar LIN-04-xxx-xxxxx 07/01/2003 02/17/2004 02/17/2004 03/23/2004 04/22/2004 NA NA NA 07/19/2004 Waiting USA-WI-EB3 Update 7/21/2004

It is the date your labor was first filed (at the state level). But this date is I think is immaterial because the priorities are current. A while before, you needed to wait until your priority date is current to file for AOS(485)....

Elnegro said:
What is the PD date though?

Pl. see the attachment to view the screen shot of the concurrent approval guy details (high lighted with green color background) from rupnet.com site.

Thanks,
kvrp

Elnegro said:
These are his details

SNO Name xxx-xx-xxx-xxxx PD RD ND EAD FP 2nd FP RFE 2nd RFE AD Plastic Card Cnty/St/Cat Last Updated Comment

3 Nanda Kumar LIN-04-xxx-xxxxx 07/01/2003 02/17/2004 02/17/2004 03/23/2004 04/22/2004 NA NA NA 07/19/2004 Waiting USA-WI-EB3 Update 7/21/2004

still waiting for my RFE details. I am not suppose to contact my attorney directly. Attorney will update HR and HR updates me.

Hi All,
Sent personal email to Nandur (rupnet userid who got approved 140/485 concurrent in 6months :) )about his case and he replied to me back as
"It was employment basis. Got the email notification on it. I140 on jul 9th and 485 on 19th. Awaiting papers to come in to go for stamping..looks like things are speeding up."

Sent him this thread link and asked him to update his experiance and information.

Thanks,

Received my RFE details. It is for
1) H1 extension details (filed after I-140/I-485 RD)
2) W2 for 2 years and paystubs for last 6 months.

Will reply to lawyer within a week

a newbie's question

How long does it take to get the official notice of labor certification from the date of certification (knew it through AVM).
Does the lawyer have to wait until the official notice is received to file 140 and 485? thanks!