Comprehensive response to Saras, techy, peuerthoughts ,Garamchad GCdreamer motive etc

catdog

Registered Users (C)
I am extremely hurt that somebody would suggest that I am being impolite to Saras and his wife. I know saras and his wife really well and know that they are very good people. I love his wife and maybe saras also. Please understand I am in no way suggesting that she will behave like the woman who was called a whore by her husband. But you never know with this world. Desi women like me are very untrustworthy and will go with the first dick ( or tom or harry ) who is rich and will turn pussy(cat) to whoever dangles a few dollars
Saras do not ignore me. This is an advice from an experienced woman. Come to me if you need more experience in certain things. I will show you heaven in GC hell.

IS KAAL KAAL MEIN HUM YUM KAREN DHAMAL!

GC Dreamer : what will you do ? Start creating more babies as an anser to all childless couples ? Does the world really want more copies of YOU ?

Garamchadi Tu sirf naam kaa garam hai. Teri chadi mein sab thanda hai....jaa apna face dhoke aa.

Techy tu meri life banaye kya ?

Puerthought : How much money do you want ? I will just give you but keep away from your shitty forum. This is a FUN Forum !!! On second thought, just F*** O** no money for you !!

Thanks
Deepti Bhargava

I thought my time was more important than responding to posts like this....but....I must ask you...

Have you lost it all? Amazing :mad:

catdog said:
I am extremely hurt that somebody would suggest that I am being impolite to Saras and his wife. I know saras and his wife really well and know that they are very good people. I love his wife and maybe saras also. Please understand I am in no way suggesting that she will behave like the woman who was called a whore by her husband. But you never know with this world. Desi women like me are very untrustworthy and will go with the first dick ( or tom or harry ) who is rich and will turn pussy(cat) to whoever dangles a few dollars
Saras do not ignore me. This is an advice from an experienced woman. Come to me if you need more experience in certain things. I will show you heaven in GC hell.

GC Dreamer : what will you do ? Start creating more babies as an anser to all childless couples ? Does the world really want more copies of YOU ?

Garamchadi Tu sirf naam kaa garam hai. Teri chadi mein sab thanda hai....jaa apna face dhoke aa.

Techy tu meri life banaye kya ?

Puerthought : How much money do you want ? I will just give you but keep away from your shitty forum. This is a FUN Forum !!! On second thought, just F*** O** no money for you !!

Thanks
Deepti Bhargava

catdog said:
mogambo : tere mere milan ki yeh raina, naya koi gul khilayegi..

seems like someone suffers from PostGC Application Trauma (PAT),Split Personality and unexplained moodswings..

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Catdog, I rarely reply to your posts, but here we go:

Honestly I think you may need help. It seems you are using this forum as a stress relief. Nobody here can trust your statements that you are female or otherwise, because along the way you have changed your gender and immigration status so many times. The problem is that by including adult jargon and wording on your posts, you really are taking the level of this forum down.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys before you abuse the name "deepti bhargava" keep in mind that it may not be the real name of catdog....he/she/it may be just hijacking someone's name to have more fun at the sake of some one...