''COMPLETION of SWIP"" in CSC inquiry reply

waitinpatience

Registered Users (C)
In the response to my fax inquiry from CSC, it is said 'CASE WILL BE ADJUDICATE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF SWIP". Anybody know the meaning of SWIP? Thanks.

wac-01-246*****
RD 05/01
ND 08/01

SWIP - Service-wide Inventory Program

check out this pdf (downloaded from ins official website).
Just rename it to .pdf

Thanks for your valuable info, sumcap.

In the doc, it says "Adjudication and other file processing activities can be conducted alongside SWIP and processing no longer comes to a halt during the SWIP file freeze."

My case seems to be in a halt phase. It may be due to the so called 'SWIP file freeze'. Now my question is when the SWIP will be completed and is it related to the present AUDIT?

My update

In response to my fax inquiry, they sent me fax saying 'after completion of SWIP'.
Does anyone knows - how long does this SWIP goes on, would it end tomorrow (along with audit)?

What is next step

Hi waitinpatience,

What do you do if you recieve response for Level 1 Fax Inquiry. Do you wait for 10 business days and fax Level 1 Inquiry again or Level 2.

Does anybody has any idea? The CSC stand oper proc guide says - Fax level 2 if no response recieved from Level 1. But if response is recieved (ADJUCATE AFTER SWIP COMPLETION), but nothing happens to application, then do we start again with level 1. How long do we wait - 10 business days?

Thanks

sumkap,

As per my understanding, as you wrote one should go to next level of inquiry only if you don't receive response. In my openion one should start from the same level after suggested wait time. I mean lets say one receives a response from Level-2 with some kind of indication to wait for 30 days then wait for that 30 days and if nothing happens send another inquiry to Level-2..

Since in you case you got response from Level-1 wait until that SWIP is complete and if nothing happens probably you should start again from Level-1

-PCee

Sumkap,

That was from my 2nd fax inq. An officer sent me an email also, telling me to resend the fax inquiry after 15 days when the audit is over.