Company Name Change. Still on hold according IIO! Please advice

sam patel

Hi My I-140 and I-485 have the same employer. After 180 days of applying the I-1485 company changed the name. I called up the IIO now and she told me they are still waiting for the directions. what should i do now?

regards,
Srinu

No Title

can you post your 485 ND ?
how did VSC know about the change ? did you send RFE

Thanks

No Title

This is not meant to confuse anybody, but I heard that they dont consider proactive I 140s. Best bet is to get a professional advice.
(My I 140 was applied Mid May and no receipt even yet)

No Title

They supposed to lift hold as of June 19th. I don\'t know you still have \'HOLD\' on your file. Is there any particular reason?

rao

No Title

Hello:

Company A sposored H1-B, Labor and I-140.
Part of Company A merged with Company B with new combined Company name "B". The merger took place while I-140 was pending. Now Company
B filed I-485. Company B will also file Amended I-140 simultaneously.
Therefore, I-140 Notice of Action, and I-485 Petition has names A and B respectively.

Any comment is appreciated.

Is H1-B need to be amended as well?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

i cant help but think that the IIO gave u wrong info, after all we saw quite a few posts here who got approvals with both I140 ammend. and no ammend. so lets hope thats the way it works !!

No Title

srini,
i would suggest you to call IIO again after a few days to confirm this. This looks like you have got wrong information.