Company Name Change !!! Rajiv Khanna\'s reply to my mail

godgivegc

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
            Here is the reply from Mr Rajiv Khanna. I have only substituted my name for XXX.
Post suggestions as to how we should go about this. The only thing is as long as we are in
a group it will help everybody.

Rajiv Khanna\'s reply-----------------

All right, XXX. Pool together. Give me a list of all names, addresses,
and phone numbers of the people involved. Attach particulars of their
I-140 (Name of employer, date I-140 filed) and we will see what we can
do. This is indeed becoming a big pain. Direct all future correspondence
on this issue to "misc@immigration.com."

Each applicant must send mail to the same address consenting that we are
authorized to speak for them on this issue.

Suman ji, as I understand, our office has received fairly quick I-140
"redo." Am I right? Please discuss this with me in this morning\'s meeting
and then let XXX also know so he can share the info with others.

Regards. Rajiv.

PS XXX, at this stage we will not charge any thing from anyone. If we
take INS to court, then we will decide if we need to. In any case there
will be no charges without prior approval from all clients who are charged.

No Title

I am ready for shooting an email lets talk guys send private emails for contact info.

Hanuman

No Title

Friends,
            My suggestion. I think we send our details from our first I -140 (previous name of the company), I -485 and for those who have applied a redo I -140, send those. We can also mention some correspondence with INS HQ.Since everybody will be sending individually to the misc.... e-mail for those who may feel uncomfortable revealing details, they are protected. If atleast 15 of us are able to send in information in the next two -three days I think it should be good.Anyway all we have in our hands is to try and try....

No Title

The company who did my I-140 was brought by another company. Therefore, my 485 was filed with new company name. I didn\'t file I-140 amendment or anything. Do I have to apply I-140 again? Please advise.

No Title

Folks, i am with you.
So the deal now is that we send our details to godgivegc and he will put all in one email and pass it to Rajiv. And then each one of us has to send a separate email to Rajiv authorizing him to talk on our behalf’s. Right?

No Title

Friends,
           Anybody here feels uncomfortable regarding the EAC no and details, there\'s no problem he/she can send that to misc@immigration.com.

No Title

godgivegc,
I can\'t help but notice that in our frustration we are turning to the court now. Please be aware that the \'regulations\' all of us have been waiting for are themselves being delayed because of the legal/judicial angle involved. Bringing in a lawyer to \'fight\' for you can only have adverse reaction from INS and the Fed regulations building setup. Sending in your cases for this could open your cases to a greater scrutiny, its like challenging a traffic cop on his judgement of your offence; your fine will just go up!

No Title

Man!!...a cop can\'t give u a ticket just like he wanted to!!

We did nothing wrong...all we are asking for is to implement the law which was signed way back in OCT2000...they ARE SUPPOSED to issue the regulations in six months time which they did not.

So what if greater scrutiny?...Big deal!!!....if we have everything in place.

No Title

Friends,
            At this moment if we do nothing INS is going to sleep on this issue. What I suggest we go ahead and if it comes to a level that taking INS to court is the only option, we can think about it then. Lets hope that by talking to INS we take them out from their sleep and that\'s all we have to do. All of us are pursuing other means like writing to senators, calling INS HQ and so on. If all this does not work out then we can decide what to do. Ofcourse we all will think exhaustively about the court option, if it is the only one.

No Title

Friends,
             We name change folks should not fall silent. Any new ideas or information ???. I am filing a proactive I -140 next week.My company says that they have spoken to INS and Vermont has started to send out RFE\'s for name change cases. I don\'t know how far this is true but just posting whatever I hear.