company location ?

blinkingstar

Registered Users (C)
I have GC. I want to open consulting company.

Do I need to have physical address ? ( My appartment management does not allow business in appartment ).

can I give only PO Box address as physical address ?

or is there any alternative ?

Thanks in advance

renting office is not possible for me, I do not have much finance.

I will administer from home ( i.e. appartment ) unofficially.

because most of work is done on emails and telephone ( I can use Cell )

so I just thinking of alternative for physical address ?

Joef, I will appreciate if you guide me on this.

Thanks in advance

Good for you...

If you let a small problem stop you, then you are better off not starting any business and sticking to your job...

JoeF said:
No, that doesn't mean that.
You just need to know the risks of running a business from your apartment. If you are willing to live with that risk, fine.
Lots of people have started a business in their home, e.g., Hewlett & Packard, or Apple. Both started in the garages in one of the founders' homes.
If you don't have business visitors coming to your home, if you work on your computer, if you don't have signs in your window advertising your business, there obviously is no visible sign of having your business there.
On the other hand, business is about making money. If your business doesn't make money, IRS will eventually classify it as a hobby. And business expenses, such as renting an office, can of course be deducted from the business tax burden.

Joef, you are good guy, thanks for motivating and guiding.

luissanchez13 is idiot.

You work from your Home, but should not have clients visiting you in the Apartment. If you need to meet clients, you can do so at coffee shops.

Physical Address: Apartment
Mailing address: P.O.BOX.

This works and the Apartment management will not have any problem as long as you don't have people visiting you in the apartment for business purpose.

I hope this answers your questions.

Businesswoman,

I also don't know.

rightnow I am discussing with accountant on various options etc...

This is just initial phase. just doing analysis and exploring better options

by taking help from people like you and JoeF in this forum and accountant.

Last edited by a moderator: