Company Letter for 140 Application

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I have applied 140 & 485 last week. My company is sending me back to India to work removing position here. The content of the letter is as follows.

"To whom so it may concern"

"This letter is written to confirm XXX XXXX's (My full name) employment with our organization. XXX XXXX's (My full name) commenced employment in April of 2000, and his current salary is $XXXXX."

"As of March, 31st 2005 XXX (my name) will be terminated from XXX (Company name) in the United States and transferred to work in XXX (same company name) in XXX location, India. There is a reasonable possibility that XXX (my name) will be offered employment with XXX (Company name) in the United States upon obtaining his lawful permanent residency in the United States"

These are the exact wording on the company letter. Now I am worried about getting queries on 140. Can somebody let me know what are the chances of getting the queries and also what are qureries we may get.

Also does it going to haunt me at 485 level too?

Please help me in this regard.
Thanks
KK

I am not sure there will be any benefits of sending this kind of letter. Is your company not willing to give you a regular employment letter?

bigbadwolf said:
I am not sure there will be any benefits of sending this kind of letter. Is your company not willing to give you a regular employment letter?
Hi bbw,
This is what the letter they have sent to the CIS. They just want to keep the fact. I am not sure why my attorney has Ok'd it. When I got this letters I rushed to the attorney and submitted all the documents without seeing them properly. Now when I saw those I am terribly disappointed. I really dont whether CIS will accept my application at all. Thanks for the reply.
KK

hey kk, my experience in this regard is very limited so please dont regard anything I may have to say as the ultimate truth. I am not sure if others may have more experience with this situation