Commute / Parking details for FP at newark -URGENT

rajeshpri

Registered Users (C)
I have FP appointment at Newark tomorrow afternoon 3.00pm. I live in somerset,NJ. Can you please let me know about the best way to get there?. Is there train connectivity from metropark train station, and if so how far is the INS center from the train station in newark. Or is driving to that place more easier? If so can someone tell me the directions via GSP, and also the parking details....

Thanks

I drove newark use Route 22, and did the FP

I think I paid about $10 to park my on the park lot, which is on the right side of INS office.

What is the nearest station?

Thanks for your reply. What is the nearest station to INS center.? Is it Broadstreet or Newark Penn station? How many miles is the center from this station.

Thanks - one more question...

Thanks for your reply. You had stated that it is a walking distance. Do you have the directions to commerce street from the station...Are u referring to penn station or broadstreet station?

THanks for ur time and reply

Go to www.ins.gov and click on Application Support Centers to find directions for Center assigned to

Check your FP notice to see which FP Center you\'ve been assigned: eg-Broad St, Commerce St etc etc.