come celebrate with me!!!!!!

Finally, wandergirlus

wandergirlus -

Congratulations! I have been following yours and other people's I-485 cases closely. Am glad yours finally came through. Take a day off and enjoy.

Japanese

Way to Go!

Thanks for the help you have given this community in general and more specifically to the Summary Report.

Good luck for all your next steps.

Does this mean that you now have to stay with your employer for at least six months to a year? Or does AC21 cover that?

Either way, enjoy the day

Jpmbank, thanks man! Yes, I did my second FP on Nov 20th. My RFE (employment) reply was received by BCIS on Nov 26.
1st H1b : June 1997
2nd H1b: May 1999 (switching company)
I140: May 2000 to 1/14/2002
I485: RD - 1/28/02
ND - 1/30/02
1FP - 3/27/02
EAD - 5/16/03
2FP - 11/20/03
RFE - 11/26/03
AD - 12/12/03

Thanks all of you, my dear comrades! You shared laughs, tears, ups and downs with me this past year and you supported me through darks and impossibles. I can't thank all of you enough!! Please be strong, for yourself, for your loved ones, for this community! My heart will always be here, for this community!!

Re: Way to Go!

Originally posted by FunkyJunky
Thanks for the help you have given this community in general and more specifically to the Summary Report.

Good luck for all your next steps.

Does this mean that you now have to stay with your employer for at least six months to a year? Or does AC21 cover that?

Either way, enjoy the day

I don't believe AC21 applies to approved case any more. And yeah!! I am going out at lunch with my friends from work and we are going to have a drink or two!
You did an awesome job with Greenland summary report. I really admired you for that!

Please Update Rupent

Enjoy....
----------------
NSC is alive and kicking although only slightly

Originally posted by cmr
Congrats....the path you'd chosen to walk on 10(or 11?) years ago will hopefully not going be that tough from now on. I guess BCIS is going to approve everyone that is even thinking of joining the lawsuit, may be everybody should join....:)

Do you still think its a one way street????

cmr

cmr

It was a turnel that you never know if next minute you would see lights, every moment your wonder should you keep going forward or in that very spild second it hit you that you should just go back or never started this jorney. And now, this turnel is behind me but the road kept extending. That's how I feel. You know what, I read an article yesterday about "choose to be happy everyday" and on the way to work this morning, I was telling myself that I am determinded to be happy today, I won't let anything bother me. So I guess, whatever happens to me from now on, I am going to just be happy. This immigration experience does teach me to be strong and patient. That's a valuable lesson for me and for my life.

We will miss your spirited presence around these boards. I hope your next ten years will compensate for what you have gone through over the last ten. I may be overstepping my bounds by saying this, but best of all you can now accept your fiance's overtures without any reservations anymore!:)

Originally posted by Sankrityayan
We will miss your spirited presence around these boards. I hope your next ten years will compensate for what you have gone through over the last ten. I may be overstepping my bounds by saying this, but best of all you can now accept your fiance's overtures without any reservations anymore!:)

Sankrityayan, Thanks for your kind word. I read this from another
forum and felt it is exactly what's in my mind. I would like to share it with everybody here:

"Here is the bottom line : Act maturely, learn art of patience, focus on your real dreams beyond GC, treat your daily interaction with humans with utmost care, never break a heart, love this new country with all your heart, and do something great for this country so we the immigrants are remembered with good words beyond our times. "

Thank you