Colleague's I-485 approved today

ATLDesi

Registered Users (C)
HI all,

My colleague and his wife's GC got approved today. It is from TSC. Their details.

ND/RD - April 2002

FP - Apr 2003, May 2004

AD - June 28, 2004

One More April 02 I 485 approved

My I 485 was approved today.

ND/RD April 02,
FP April 03.
SRC 02159XXXXXX

MY FP was expiring in another 10 days. Sent a letter as per format obtained from this forum.

Sargami/ Desi 1968

Another colleague and wife got approved last week.

ND/RD - May 2002
FP - March 2003, April 2004
AD - June 23, 2004

Congratulations to all of those people who got approved. ATLDesi, you got lucky colleagues all around you, I think yours will be very soon too.

Congratulations

ATLantaDesi:

to UR colleague's and their families. Boy I wish I was UR colleague. BTW what R UR details RD, FP etc

Desi1968:

Did U request Expedite process.

Thanks

Hi,

My details

ND/RD - June 20, 2002

No FP :(

I called the national CIS center and was told the usual spiel - wait for your turn etc.

Everyone who applied around my time atleast got FP done a while ago. I have not even gotten an FP call. :(

Congratulations guys enjoy your life.

Another colleague got approval yesterday. He told me now. His and his wife's details:

ND/RD - April 13, 2002
FP - May 2004
AD - June 28, 2004

Everyone around me is getting it, but what about me? Indians here may remember the Pan Parag ad - "Aur meray liyay? :D"

ATLDesi,
Thank you very much for your good words! Hope I can get some lucky which is surrounding you right now.
For the FP , have you tried the AR-11? I mean you can try it even you have not moved. Before we got our FP, we sent AR-11 twice. One for the real move, one is just something to trigger the FP. I don't know if it really workd or not, but we did get our FP finally.

Congratulations

to another of your colleague.

Looks like you have a touched by an Angel thing about.

Please chant my name 3 times and I will post my approval very soon :)

Miami_FL_TSC said:
to another of your colleague.

Looks like you have a touched by an Angel thing about.

Please chant my name 3 times and I will post my approval very soon :)
Okay, I hope you and mohd2067 get approved soon :)

Safari_TSC said:
ATLDesi,
Thank you very much for your good words! Hope I can get some lucky which is surrounding you right now.
For the FP , have you tried the AR-11? I mean you can try it even you have not moved. Before we got our FP, we sent AR-11 twice. One for the real move, one is just something to trigger the FP. I don't know if it really workd or not, but we did get our FP finally.

I called 800#,sent AR-11,sent mail to TSC via attorney, didn't get FP :mad: