Co-iGATERs - NO Postings from nobody???

No Title

deejjjaaaa, I am counting on you to give a breaking news!!...Last Friday you gave us One about the I140 approvals....What about this week??? Can I expect some news?

No Title

Yesterday, a friend of mine (iGater) surprisingly got Courtesy copy of his 485-approval. His case was approved on 6/5. His name was there in deejaa\'s list of I-140 approvals. I think, his I-140 was filed in second batch in April.

Other than this, I am not aware of any other approvals.

No Title

well,

I did not hear about another massive flow of amended I-140 approvals or I-485 approvals... I was lucky today to get through to VSC from _1_ ( _ONE_ ) dial attempt :) @ 3.15 PM EST

asked where is my damned case - got an answer that it was ( BTW again ) assigned _today_ at 8 AM (???) to an officer in "residency unit" (it was the reason for my question today - is there really such an unit in VSC ???)... hmmm... my case was already assigned to an officer in May... than I called to link I-140 with I-485... then I heard that my case was for some time in "business unit" (it was about amended I-140 - I am pretty sure) and here we go again...

hmmm... may be a couple of round-trips more and I \'ll get to the finish

No Title

Did any one check the AVM for the approved I-140. I checked mine and it\'s not updated yet. It means, even if our cases get approved, the only way we will know is either talking to an IIO or the courtesy copy (which takes anywhere between a week to three weeks to arrive).

No Title

mine is not yet updated... btw - you can try to push LD to post ID# numbers on EOW like they finally did for filings...

No Title

My friend november,

Sure, There is another way.....we all have to be in loop in this forum and keep updating as whatz going on as of date...like you did today...that was a good news that one more iGater scraped thru.

So all the info we get will give us a kinda "ballpark" time line.

What do u guys say?

Thanks

No Title

Friends, count me in. I know a friend of mine with emplifi, got his I-140 approved during the first week of June. His was filed during the first batch. He is waiting for his approval. For me the waiting continues......

No Title

Btw, I called INS today and was told that my case is on hold b/c Laloo and Amma of south India did not attend their trial today.

No Title

Looks like things are happening at IGATE. 50 people have their ammended 140 approved in June. I know for sure one of them got their 485 approval y\'day and he even got passport stamped this morning.I would appreciate if anyof you got a mail from LD regarding your 140 approval.I got a mail saying my reciept was recd and has been mailed out - True to the word , I got a copy of my recipt yesterday.
It says - recd on April 26th Notice date may 24th.
I guess once 140 is approved they are processing 485.
Let us hope for the best and please share as much information as you can to keep us live and kicking.
good luck

No Title

3Yrs and waiting, this is a great news. I mentioned in one of my other posting that I got an email from ESC that LD has started receiving the receipt notices for the cases filed on last week of april and I was told to hold on for few more weeks. As you know, mine was filed on May 4th and I should get my receipt notice sometime next week. I hope my ND will be around first or second week of June.

No Title

I had applied for my Ammended I-140 in first week of febraury and this f*#$%^** INS has still not approved my case while they are approving cases which are filed 2 1/2 months after mine. This sure makes you nuts when u get a stepmotherly treatment from INS.