Cleared NVC on Sept 25th, still no word from Chennai consulate regarding interview?

sudden

Registered Users (C)
Anybody with similar dates? NVC sent my case to Chennai consulate on 25th September, but I still don't have an interview date, nor have I received the P4 forms.

-Sudden

Originally posted by sudden
Anybody with similar dates? NVC sent my case to Chennai consulate on 25th September, but I still don't have an interview date, nor have I received the P4 forms.

-Sudden

My case was sent to Chennai from NVC on Aug 20th, Chennai created case in their system on aug 27th, I got Oct 23 interview date on Sept 13th, P4 mailed to indian address on Sept 14th.

The cutoff date seems to be 20th for receiving cases at chennai.
If case received by 20th of a month X, Chennai will schedule interview in last 10 days of X+2 month. Else it will be X+3 month.
Interview dates are released in 2nd week of X+1 month or X+2 month respectively.

In your case since the case was sent after 20th, Your interview will likely be in December and you should hear about your interview date in 1-4 days. Inquire with chennai by email.

Good Luck!

I got the interview date for december - chennai consulate. My case also sent to chennai on the same date as your's. Today attorney sent an email to consulate with my case details, and got the replay immeadiatly mentioning "Appt - December 17, 2002." in it.

Originally posted by sudden

-Sudden

Re: Re: Cleared NVC on Sept 25th, still no word from Chennai consulate regarding interview?

Congrats gccp,

And Thanks for updating in cptracker.com. I see your case is EB3 and your case is scheduled on 12/17 before the one (ap in cptracker) of EB2 whose interview is scheduled on 12/18. I thought EB2 are given the dates before EB3.

Pattu

Originally posted by gccp1202
I got the interview date for december - chennai consulate. My case also sent to chennai on the same date as your's. Today attorney sent an email to consulate with my case details, and got the replay immeadiatly mentioning "Appt - December 17, 2002." in it.

Re: Re: Re: Cleared NVC on Sept 25th, still no word from Chennai consulate regarding interview?

Thanks Pattu, There is lot of guess work going on. I tried to understand the method of scheduling interview dates but with my limited knowledge with the board and cptracker I found I am nowhere near to the actual dates.

Originally posted by pattu007
Congrats gccp,

And Thanks for updating in cptracker.com. I see your case is EB3 and your case is scheduled on 12/17 before the one (ap in cptracker) of EB2 whose interview is scheduled on 12/18. I thought EB2 are given the dates before EB3.

Pattu

Thanks to everybody! Just checked in with the consulate today and got my appointment date - Dec 18th. Looks like they just sent out the P4 stuff today.

-Sudden