Citizenship test at Scarborough Center

sourcefactor

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I am wondering if any one has a recent experience at Scarborough center for citizenship test. What kind of documents do they ask for verification and how hard is the test. Please share your experiences so all can be helped.

what is the status of your application, has it approved yet?

Here are my time line, let see how long it take them to "Actually" schedule the test:

We received your application for grant of Canadian citizenship (adult) on
March 08, 2006.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application, and a study
book called A Look at Canada on March 08, 2006.

We started processing your application on March 27, 2006.

Your file was transferred on May 03, 2006 to the Scarboro Citizenship office
for the citizenship testing and taking of the citizenship oath. The Scarboro
Citizenship office will contact you to write the Citizenship test.

I notice a some modification to Original Messge that was posted on May 03, 2006 and it says:

Your file was transferred to the Scarboro Citizenship office on May 03, 2006. The Scarboro Citizenship office will contact you if additional information is required. The Scarboro Citizenship office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

Why did they change the message? How long it would take them to schedule a test once it's in Local office? What are the chances of scheduling test and oath on same day?

Citizenship center

Have you heard about a place in ON, where you can apply for Citizenship and take the test at the same time. Someone tell me about a center in Missaga, but he doesn't know the name.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I understand following time lines for citizenship application from CIC call center.

Toronto – 6 months
Calgary – 20 months
Edmonton – 12 months

I live in Calgary and meet all criteria for citizenship.
My question are
1. Can I apply from Toronto?
2. If so, what is leagal way of doing it? I am ready to incur some additional expenses too.
3. If not, what is the illegality?

Thanks in advance

1. Can I apply from Toronto?
YES

2. If so, what is leagal way of doing it? I am ready to incur some additional expenses too.

Get a Drivers License or Health Card issues in Ontario

3. If not, what is the illegality?

Not sure there is.