Citizenship pending

sailajasonu

Hi
I have cleared the citizenship interview but the decision is still pending as I had a misdemeanor and my probation is still till untill this September 2024. during the interview process the officer asked me about the details about the incident which happened after filing for my citizenship, i have a clear background till september 2023 , unfotunetly i was arrested for theft and i was in jail for one day and charged for $1000 , i have paid the and also completed the community service. The officer at the end of interview said I have passed the test but the desicion is pendind and then recived letter from USCIS to send the documents regarding the misdemeanor which i have sent along with the covering letter . Now I am panic what will be the desicion and how long will they take to decide .
Getting citizenship is very important because this will help me to get my son who is in India and his I130 is with USCIS since 2021 June . Please help me

What category is your son in? Why do you think becoming a citizen will "help you get your son"?

If you're on probation that means you took a plea, which means you've admitted guilt ! You'd need to supply them with every document pertaining to said arrest and outcome . On the day of the interview did you take any paperwork pertaining to the arrest ?

Seeing that you're on probation until September you won't be able to provide such documents ! When they do make the request you have 30 days to send them in, which at that point when you dont, its an automatic denial letter .
Good luck do report back with any updates !