Citizenship Interview rescheduled without Notice

donfas2002

Hello,
I was scheduled for my interview on October 17, 2019. I showed up and ready for, but the once inside the agent told me that my interview has been rescheduled. I did not receive any notice. They just said that I will receive the new schedule in my mail. Has anyone seen that? Should I be worried? It's weird they wait the same day I had my interview to inform me. Your insight is much appreciated.

Donfas2002.

Hello,
I wrote a message to them, and I got a response yesterday saying that the apology for any inconvenient that may have caused. Then they added "Please note that extended trips outside the United States may prevent you from naturalizing. For more information on the continuous residence required for naturalization, click here." I know for sure I had been outside US for then 6 months one of of my trips. Since I returned in June 2013, I have not been outside US, and I have been in the US continuously for 6 years. The question they asked on the form was Have you traveled outside the US the last 5 years?, and I said no. Even though I have traveled outside the US. Should I be worried? Any advise will be much appreciated.

Since I returned in June 2013, I have not been outside US, and I have been in the US continuously for 6 years. The question they asked on the form was Have you traveled outside the US the last 5 years?, and I said no. Even though I have traveled outside the US. Should I be worried? Any advise will be much appreciated.

Your post contradicts itself, you did or didn’t travel outside in the 5 years before you filled in the form?

SusieQQQ,
May be I was not clear enough. I have not taken any trips outside US the last 6 years. Meaning since June 2013 I have not traveled outside the US.

Jbuff,
I don't know if you misread me or was not clear enough. I have not taken any trips outside US the last 6 years. The questions was any trips during the last five years, so the answer should be no. However, if they would have asked any trips during the last 7 years they answer would be yes. I have no reason to lie since they have access to all my information.

SusieQQQ,
May be I was not clear enough. I have not taken any trips outside US the last 6 years. Meaning since June 2013 I have not traveled outside the US.

So then what are you worried about? I'm assuming that the 5 years before you submitted the form were correctly responded about?