Citizenship Application No Biometrics appt yet?

Aida Mendez

Hello,
I applied for my N-400 with my Lawyer around June 2020 I got the receipt and confirmation pretty fast. On the website it says my application was received and they are processing it. But it’s November now and I have not heard about my biometrics appointment. Should I be concerned? I’ve seen people get theirs biometrics letter two months after

I saw in other forums that even people who applied in May or April 2020 did not receive yet a biometric appointment/reuse notice. It also depends on how backlogged is the ASC at your location.

Three months after my application (I applied in the last week of May), I wrote an inquiry from My USCIS account, and got a boilerplate answer. Still, within less than a month, I got a biometrics reuse notice, and a month later the interview letter. So perhaps you can try doing that.

I saw in other forums that even people who applied in May or April 2020 did not receive yet a biometric appointment/reuse notice. It also depends on how backlogged is the ASC at your location.

Three months after my application (I applied in the last week of May), I wrote an inquiry from My USCIS account, and got a boilerplate answer. Still, within less than a month, I got a biometrics reuse notice, and a month later the interview letter. So perhaps you can try doing that.

Hi,
Did you apply for N-400 on May 2020 and already received your interview letter or maybe I am understanding this wrong?
Thanks!

Yes, I applied online in the last week of May, and my interview will take place later this week. I'm in Tucson (AZ).

Yes, I applied online in the last week of May, and my interview will take place later this week. I'm in Tucson (AZ).
Wow that's quick. I guess it depends on State. My mom applied end of April and according to USCIS timeline she won't get her interview until at least Sep 2021. Good luck to you and thanks for taking the time to reply.