citizenship and old passport

greencards

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am eligible for citizenship (satisfied both the continuous residence and
the physical prssence requiements, etc..). Last couple of years I took trips outside the country on work (didn\'t break residence nor did exceed a net of 1 year outside the country when adding up the time spent on all teh trips). I have the "approximate" dates of travels for filling in the form but I have lost my old passport (the old passport expired so i got a new passport on which I currently travel, however subsequent to getting this new passport I seem to have misplaced the old passport) which has the immigration stamps showing when I entered the country and left the country. Now I have no evidence to prove my travel dates to INS. Is there some solution to this problem ?

Do they really ask for the passport to see the travel date ????

Do they really ask for the passport to see the travel date ???? I do not know.....because I guess when they run your A# no. they can see it their system about the dates you are out of this country and when you came into this country....

just use approximate dates and tell them so

whenever you go for your interview make sure you mention that your dates are just estimates. Tell the truth and you will have no problem.
Good luck!