Cincinnati timeline N-400

Radni

Registered Users (C)
If anyone has any idea of Cincinnati timeline for their N-400, please post the same.

My wife applied Sept. 23 last year. Figerprinted in Novermber, still waiting for an interview. Noticed that the online case status seach page no longer has the case as of yesterday. Hoping that means an appointment letter is in the mail.

FYI, my wife just got an interview letter for Nov 4 in Cincinnati. Application received by NSC 23rd of Sept. 2002.

Hi atm,
Cogratulations on getting the interview date finally!
When your application was filed the local timeline was 60-90 days, so cannot understand 14 months timefor interview.
Was there a name change request?
Please do not forget to post your wife's experience of interview and date for oath etc.

No name change (was changed when we got married 5+ years ago). I'll let you know how the inteview goes.

interview experience

My wife called to say she passed the interview. Called in from the waiting room exactly at the time scheduled, took only 15 minutes for the interview. The only thing they did was to look at her passport and to add our daughter to the application. They asked her 10 questions and she answered all them correctly (she needed to get 6 right to pass she was told). She was told to write and read a simple sentence. There is a oath ceremony this Friday, but she can't be scheduled for that (why I don't know), so she'll have to wait for the next one in Feb. 04.

Congratulations !!
Also thank you for posting the experience on to this site.
Is the date for the oath eremony already fixed and informed to your wife? How could you tell that the next oath ceremony is not before Feb 04?

She was told by the interviewer that the next ceremony after tomorrow's will be in February (no exact date given yet) and that the oath ceremony they had scheduled for December was cancelled. She was told to expect a letter soon with the exact date in Feb.

My wife got the letter for the oath ceremony yesterday. It's scheduled for 12:30 on December 5th. Wasn't expecting it till Feb. so it's a nice Christmas suprise. No details on if your family is allowed to attend though.

atm,
Nice gift for your family for the x'mass, indeed!
Good luckfrom all of us on this forum.
Thanks for your potings.

Final report. Although I did not attend, my wife took the oath with about 60 others on the 5th of December at the Federal Courthouse in Cincinnati. She said that it took about two hours from when they got there to when it concluded. One older lady was excluded because it was obvious that they had no understanding of English. My parents and our daughter attended as well, but said that the people who were running the ceremony acted like they never had done one before.

Best of luck to all,

Applied for a passport already so no more dealing with INS, BCIS, or any other new acronyms from now on!!!

Our final congrads to you on nicest x'mass gift.
Thanks for postings final report on this forum.