CINCINNATI, OH Transfers?

Reach_Ins

Registered Users (C)
Can someone give me any reasons for this transfer? Online message says. And how long will it take for me to get an interview..

On February 28, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in CINCINNATI, OH for processing. Our office in CINCINNATI, OH will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. To receive information about local office processing times.

Mine is same as your case and I am also looking for same reply from these group. My case was transferred to Cincinnati OH on Jan, 10, 2003 and then transferred to Columbus, Oh... I checked 1800 number yesterday and they informed me that it should take at least 8 months from Jan, 2003... so, still waiting... Let me know if you have any update to your status.

Kirit

Hi,

My wife's case was transferred to Cincinnati, OH on 2nd week of February. The interview letter came from Columbus, OH office in third week of May for a interview date of June third week. The case was approved same day after interview and her passport was stamped. My case had been approved a little over a year ago.