Ciba, passport stamp experience in Fresno, CA

Jason Yang

Registered Users (C)
Ciba:

My handle on your I-485 list is Jason yang. First of all, we really appreciate your hard work. You are doing a terrific job. I am sure many people are benefited from it including myself. So it\'s time for me to return the favor.

My wife and I did our PP stamp in Fresno on 10/26/01. The address of that office is 865 Fulton Mall. We took Highway 99, exit on Fresno Street, go east (toward downtown Fresno) for five blocks and turn right on Van Ness Avenue and Inyo Street. The INS office is located on Fulton Mall. There is a parking garage at the corner of Van Ness Avenue and Inyo Street. The maximum parking rate (over 6 hours) is $7.00.

We arrived there about 7:30 am Friday morning and there were about 120 people already stand in the line outside of the building. Lots of people are there for application forms, EAD and others. The security guard let first 60 to 70 people came into the building around 7:50 am and another 20 people in every half hour. So we went inside the building around 8:40 am and waited in the line for our turn to talk to Receptionist. Then we got ticket number A10 and A11 and I saw counter 1 was serving A004. Unfortunately there were only 6 counters and they only open 3,4 counters most of the time. You have to wait in the lobby with all other people and watch your number when it shows. Well, I said to my wife this is the last time we deal with INS. Just be patient.

Finally around 11:30 am (yes, it is 3 hours waiting) our number called. We gave our 485 courtesy approval notices and passports to the officer. He was pretty nice guy and congratulated us. Took our index finger print and stamped on our passport for one year. We left the building around 11:50 am. One advice is don\'t bother to tell security guard what are you there for, he only checks your picture ID.

I am willing to answer any questions. Ciba, please add our name to your plastic track list. Thanks.

Jason

Enjoy your Freedom

Enjoy your freedom . I live in Bakersfield and will be doing my pp stamp in fresno when INS approve my case . ND 4/2/01 , FP : 7/27/01 , WAC-01-147 **** , EB3 and PD August , 1996 .

I wish your best and pray for us .

Thanks
Ibrahim

No Title

Thanks, Ibrahim. My case number is WAC-01-153 and I did my first FP on 7/28/01 in Bakersfield, so you should hear good news soon. Fresno is not a bad place to do PP stamp if you live in Bakersfield. I recommend you get there before 7:00 am. Good luck.

Jason