CIBA, Debo and others -- I got FP Notice again from INS ASC

pachai

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Here is a brief history of my current status:

First FP received from INS ASC and slated to take place on 02/03/2001, unfortunately i was out of country that time.

I went to INS ASC on 03/01/2001 to do FP, but INS ASC refused to accept my request, the security guard asked me to re-schedule my FP there. I gave my FP to him to re-shedule. But even before this happened my attorney had requested for FP re-scheduling on 01/26/2001 knowing well that i was out of the country.

I took a chance and went to INS Salinas and did my FP with the courtesy copy of my FP on 04/14/2001.

Yesterday I got two FP notices from INS ASC for FP again. The first notice got expired since it was on 07/28/01 and the second one is slated for 08/11/2001.

I had changed my residence 8 months back and had already updated this with INS and they continue to send the FP to the old address, that\'s the reason why i got these two letters yesterday.

Question:

Do I need to go to INS ASC for the second FP notice.
If I need to go, Do I need to tell them about my First one.

Since I have been waiting for my approval notice, what is the probability that i will get my approval sooner upon INS getting my latest FP results.

My I-485m ND is 10/2000 and been very patiently waiting for the approval to happen. I don\'t even know whether my case has been assigned to an officer yet. I fail to understand how INS could process all the latest cases first and disregard the old ones like mine.

I heard someone saying the moment, INS sends the FP notice the case will be assigned to an officer and after getting FP results, it will be processed faster. If this is true, then my case would now be assigned to an officer and after getting the FP results, i should expect my approval sooner. Can some one please confirm.

Would appreciate your answer.

Thanks

pachai

No Title

I would say this

1) call IIO. Check whether they have your FP from FBI ..Tell IIO to use either A no or wac number.

2) If IIO finds it and says its okay then ignore the new notices...

3) If IIO says not found or its expired or whatever then go for the august FP with august FP notice and do it again..

My FPs are with CSC and when i called last week I was told not assigned to officer. so getting FP notice and assignment doesn\'t go together

INS is crazy. People are getting extra FP\'s and we are waiting for the first FP with elongated neck