Ciba and others: Any idea??

hua zhang

Registered Users (C)
Ciba and others:
Today is my first time to call the IIO.
I have called FBI 3 times back in mid-April and the FBI officer told me the FP was returned to CSC on Mar 14, 2001 (the very next day I did my FP) and also my wife\'s back to CSC on Mar 31, 2001 (also the very next day of doing FP) The FBI officer will never tell me the results of my FP and they (first time was a lady and then was a gentleman) told me to call CSC IIO to find out the result.

Ciba and others, I really don\'t understand why the CSC or FBI are making things SO DIFFICULT to follow. If they feel my FP was no good then they should let me know by sending a retaken notice. Only my wife got her second FP noitce not me. And today the lady IIO told me both me and my wife\'s FP was no good.

My question is why does the CSC not sending me a second FP notice and also not sending my wife a third FP notice??? If I am not calling them this morning, we should NEVER know about this NO GOOD FP!!

I understand to get GC is NOT a easy thing! But people should make difficult things much more easier to follow and to be understood! Am I right? As long as the U.S. accepts the immigrants, they should take a nicer way to treat the job. Foe this they get salary for!!

Well, what happen if my next or next and next and next FPs are still NO GOOD! I think my case will take may be 10 years to be cleared because of an UNreadable FP!!

Ciba, Why the criminal FP is so EASIER to READ while our GOOD guys\' FP are SO difficult to READ!! Don\'t you think the FBI are Funny enough??? Why do the FBI develop a better way by approving the GC after the first FP since they have all the records they need for the particular person.

I think the CSC delay is a little bit MAN-MADE-DELAY!

well, hope for the best!!!

thank you, Ciba and others.

No Title

Hi zhanghua,

The rejection of your finger prints is indeed very disturbing. FBI used to
tell callers right away if the results are unreadable. I specifically asked
this question last year. It looks like their policy has changed, which
will surely make folks very difficult, as they will have no way of finding
out the quality of the results unless they speak to an IIO.

Let me suggest the following:

(1) First, make another call to reconfirm what IIO told you. It is possible
that the IIO you talked to lied to (or fooled) you, or she may look at the
wrong case;

(2) If the results are indeed rejected, wait a few weeks for the notice to
arrive;

(3) In the event that you do not receive a new FP notice, go to your local
INS office to request one (or file a formal request form).

Good luck, and please keep us posted.

ciba

No Title

Zhang Hua, Ciba is right, call again tomorrow. it is hard for me to believe. u might be just unlucky to call a bastard who is in bad mood today! geee, i just hate those ignorant info officers. i called 6 times about my case, only 2 of them told me the same thing and everyone else told me totally different stories. 2 days after one of them told me that my case was still not assigned and my FP result was received for only 5 days (was told before that FP was received long ago), i got my approval notice in mail. go ahead call FBI and INS again.

No Title

Ciba and Kevin:

Thank you so much for your kindly support!!

Yes, I am going to call them tomorrow and i will post the information.

Thanks again, Dear frieds!

zhanghua

By the way, Kevin65221, if you have time, could you please visit this board oftenly since it seems to me my case needs a long time to go. I needs your idea and support!! Thank you in advance!

Good Night!

No Title

I am in the same boat as you are,my finger print was taken on March 13th too and was rejected by FBI because of poor quality.I am still waiting for the FP notice.
I talk to IIO more than two weeks back and she said that she will be sending a reference to the concern department,but as of now there is no FP notice.

No Title

Syedhaq,

How did u find out that your FP was rejected ??
Did FBI tell you that or you heard it from IIO ??

No Title

Hi, I am in Irvine (working address), Fullerton (living address) California.
My case is as in Ciba\'s file.
EB1
CSC
china (birth)/Current Nationality (other than china)
RD Dec 01, 2000
ND Dec 20, 2000
FP Mar 13, 2001
EAD APD April 18, 2001
EAD RcdD April 25, 2001

Approval Notice Still Waiting.

No Title

ywang,

Yes, you can use the same finger print notice (or a copy) to
redo finger prints if the scheduled date has not expired.
Whether or not the officers at ASC will let you in is entirely
up to them. It does not hurt to try and is in fact much better
than wait for a new notice, which may never arrive!

ciba