Chinese, Indian I-485s filed in 2002: Please be aware...

TXLL

Registered Users (C)
I just receive a letter from TSC to responde to the inquiry to the Senator. It said the reason my I-485 is not process for the reason that I have to wait till the visa is available.

This is so wrong. First I am EB-2. Second, even if I were EB-3, my priority date should be labor receipt date of 1999, not receipt date of I-485 April 2002.

If you came from China or India and your 2002 I-485 case is still pending with TSC, those mistakes TSC is making could be the reasons why our 2002 cases are not processed.

What can we do?

Very sorry to hear that u are the new victim by their mistakes, as ppl are learning the reason how TSC jumped July02 to Dec recently. three thing were noticed.

They bulk tranfer to Miami Atlanta
and even wrong local officer and state. ppl shared they are living Atlanta
and their cases were tansftered to Miami.

Your case is one example, there even u don't fall Eb3 ..........

They are posting pipeline tail cases. the current processing cases on desk/shelf are Aug-Dec. they are posting Dec. before they were used to posting begining/processed.

What to do???????

u are lucky that they give u written letter. so atleast u know the reason .

1. Use ur attorney to send them letter to correct their record and put ur case in queue.

2. ask help from same congressman/senator with new update

3. send and keep sending TSC (best through ur attorney not personal) that ur case doesn't fall under retrogession.

Anyone else like to share opinion?

Good Luck

It's not a good news. When I enquired about my case status, they replied saying that case is Still pending and is sent to a supervisor for review. Mine is also EB-2 and filed in aug 2002.
RD:8/26/2002
First FP 12/17/2003
PD 8/2001

I am in the same situation. I inquired about my case status and they replied saying that case is Still pending and is sent to a supervisor for review. My case was filed on Sep 2002 and priority date is April 2001, and did fingerprint on Oct 2004. I think we should ask attorney to write letter to correct TSC officer and bring them attenation.