Chennai Feb interview...Please post here

140tracker

Registered Users (C)
My Packet 3 is being mailed today to Chennai Via Fedex, can i expect a Feb interview??
Any inputs are welcome.

No Title

Can I send a fax to consulate (P3)? I am expecting NVC might send my case next monday or tuesday. In order to reach consulate, i thought of sending my P3 by fax? Your opinions !!!!!

Thank you
Raja

Yes i think we can expect a feb interview

Mine was posted on Dec 06th 2001 and received by consulate o7th 2001. Expecting Feb interview

I sent DS 169 (one copy)
DS 230 part 1 (2 copies me and spouse)\
Marriage certificate (1 copy)

Send your P3 by fedex after NVC mails your info to Consulate.

if they don\'t get your information from NVC they are not going to enter your P3.

No Title

Thanks Raj30.
When i talked to my lawyer today, according to him i can mail my papers if I have NVC case number. Is it a good idea to mail or wait for the case to forward from NVC.

My P3 generated on 12/04 as per NVC AVM

My P3 was generated and sent to attorney on Dec 04 as per NVC AVM. Attorney has not received yet. I was wondering if it is good idea to send P3 to Chennai consulate in the meantime, as NVC may have already notified the consulate?

Dev SHree ! pkt 3 already created ??

Hey DevShree

Congrats !! Ur I824 approved on 11/29 and pkt 3 created on
12/4 ?? Could you confirm this ?? FOr me they said, it would
6 weeks..Is that true ??

Reply to Dhavam

Dhavam, There was some confusion... the date 11/29 is the date on which my attorney received I824 approval notice. Actually my I824 was approved on 11/16 itself as I see on the approval notice. I am not able to track when the case was received by the NVC.
Though P3 is generated on 12/04, the AVM is updated only today 12/12..