Cheepest calling rate to INDIA.

suresh maddipatla

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends !
I Know this is not a proper topic for the board, but still you might be interested.

We started a new calling card business . For a limited time we are offering all $10 (AT&T) cards at a price of $9 . Please visit us at

http://www.pennystar.com

The prices are

$5/14 min
$9/29 min

I hope you would help us on our future endeavors. Please pass this information to your friends.

Thanks.

Suresh.

No Title

First thing please do not use this forum for personal business.
Next thing, buy Teletaxi card in any store which they give
$5 card for $4 - 14 minitues to India
$10 card for $8 - 28 minitues to India.

This is FYI.

Kiran

No Title

A sincere suggestion for all like your minded.
Please do not make this board as advertising media. If they want they could have done that long ago. And as every one knows this is not the cheapest at all. Do not misuse the helping natures and this board. I hope, by now, you realized the severity of your attempt to post your ad in here. You knew that you were doing a mistake while posting this. Never commit a mistake when you know it is wrong. You will regret at a later time, just like this. I don\'t know how many harsh letters you may have to read. You are wasting all our time by making this simple mischief.

No Title

"But still you might be interested", as though you care. It is so easy to understand that you are promoting your business, but you tell us that you are helping us by giving an easy quote. Give credit to others, don\'t take us for a ride.

No Title

but still you might be interested.

I hope you would help us on our future endeavors. Please pass this information to your friends.

Suresh

You are a low lying scumbag. Aren\'t you ashamed of begging to help in your future endeavours.
Well I am interested. So is it free. Some fellows like you are a bis scar on the asian image in this country. Imagine if you can scoop to such low lying advertisements for a few bucks, then I am sure you fall into one of those guys who eat half of the pizza and then complain that the pizza was messed up and ask for a refund or a new pizza. Way to go suresh maddipatla. You can added selling peanuts and start advertising here.
Stupid acts like these are filling up this form apart from people asking day-in and day-out as to what number to call to check status (just search and then ask). Some gentlemen had alreadyu posted this earlier of searching and then ask so the guys managing this site as well as people using this site for genuine information and morale boosting don\'t have to dig into the archives.
Wake up you moron and smell some. I don\'t think a GC is reqd to sell pallis or calling cards. you DS.