Checklist for AOS interview

rajeshfromLA

Registered Users (C)
I just recvd my interview letter for May 4th.

Does anyone have a checklist that they can post of the stuff I will need to take for my interview?

Also, any tips I can use?

thanks

rajeshfromLA said:
I just recvd my interview letter for May 4th.

Does anyone have a checklist that they can post of the stuff I will need to take for my interview?

Also, any tips I can use?

thanks

Your interview letter is your checklist. It clearly states what you need to bring to the interview. If it helps, read interview experiences of other people to get tips. Good luck!

Don't forget to make copies of your proof of joint accounts (like electric bills, home insurance bill, phone bills, bank accounts ...etc). Also bring copies of your federal taxes for the last 3-4 years. Bring pictures as well. Passports are also important.

It's also a good idea to bring copies of the last 3 or 4 pay stubs of both you and your spouse if both your incomes are used in determining ability to support.

Also, very important for each of you to bring your state driver's license, the interview letter and any documents that were issued to you during the process (EAD, Advanced parole, ...etc).

Make copies of everything. If you don't have copies, they'll keep your originals! :)

Don't forget your birth certificate *IMPORTANT*. If it's in foreign language, make sure it's translated to English. (They usually need the birth cert only from the person who needs to adjust the status)