checked my status just now:3:40 PM - it is still the same - metoo - EOM

No Title

metoo, i checked status earlier during the day about noon (EST) and it was still the same as well.

No Title

jpol-I noticed that first a may 98 eb3 got approved, then july, then september 17.. what is your PD exact date? may be I will get good news 2morrow.. but I hate to check the status everyday after so many redials just to get the same message.. lets see.. doesnt look like there are a lot of RFEs coming out.. X (fingers crossed)

No Title

My detail: EB3, PD 01/98, ND: 02/04/2000, FP: 04/01, Talked to IIO on 06/06/01 and was told a RFE was issued on 06/05/01.

No Title

Now September EB3\'s seem to be getting approved.Why do you say that you may get the good news tomorrow? Does INS work on Saturday or were you just thinking that it may take time to update the AVM?

My PD date is 12/22/98. So it may be a good few days away still for me.

No Title

oops.. I forgot tomorrow is saturday.. then probably on Monday.. may be mine will be like those cases who got approval but whose avm is not updated.. have u noticed that all those people who got reply that their case is with an officer since may 25 did not get approval yet?

No Title

do you know of any reason that might have prompted the rfe? like incomplete medicals?

No Title

There were some approvals last saturday, June 2(2 postings on this site). So maybe INS is going to process some of our cases tomorrow

No Title

Ram33 - what are your details? you can even put your details in your preferences as "second line of information" and will show up when you start a discussion.. someone suggested this and I thought it was a neat idea..

No Title

metoo,
     If you click on my username you could have seen my details in my previous posts.

PD 12/98, RD/ND 01/00 FP 03/01 RFE 04/01 Replied May 17, RCVD May22 as per AVM. The AVM has been taking me just as the rest of you folks on a bumpy ride.. (0 days to 540 days again).

No Title

Employment letter and paystubs for last 2 pay periods for me and completed Medical records(my wife was pregnant when we were applying for 485) for my wife.

No Title

I just checked AVM but it is sill same "your application to...
..........blah blah."No change no RFE yet. don\'t know why it
is taking so long. After looking at Ram 33\'s post even I should
have got RFE by this time for my wife\'s medicals.I don\'t know
whats happening.This is really depressing.