Check with your attorney - regarding I140 CP option

bhaskargara

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

If possible can you please check with your attoryney regarding "why EB3/I140 CP Option is very slow ?" Please each and every one who opted for CP, check up with the attorney and update this form. This would be a very helpful information........for all of us. i don't have an option of checking with attorney.....

-Bhaskar

I think its not only with EB3 CP but the same applies for EB3
Non Concurrent guys. FOr both these group the processing is slow as compared to EB3 Concurrent and hence the NSC processing dates doesnt move up unless all these 3 category case are processed for that time frame ....

Originally posted by IPC302
I think its not only with EB3 CP but the same applies for EB3
Non Concurrent guys. FOr both these group the processing is slow as compared to EB3 Concurrent and hence the NSC processing dates doesnt move up unless all these 3 category case are processed for that time frame ....

1. CP has NOTHING to do with NSC
2. CP is not slower than AOS, concurrent or not
3. Where do you get that non-concurrent AOS is slower than concurrent AOS?

People, lets not type stuff you are not sure about. Misinformation is very dangerous.

Hi SirZ,

I think what bhaskargara & IPC302 were mentioning was the processing times for I-140 petitions based on those categories (concurrent / non-concurrent / CP).

In that case, they are right. It seems logical to me that these applications are processed with little different pace. Separate group of officers might be assigned to each of those categories (We even file to a different PO Box) :

So, the processing times for I-140 filed separately (CP Option or Non-Concurrent) could be different from those filed concurrently.
And classifications : EB2/EB3.. cases have a different time frames.

Here is what my observation is:
1) It is taking roughly 4 months for I-140 EB3 filed concurrently.
2) Roughly about 3 months for I-140 EB2 filed concurrently / CP.

There may be some exceptions. My observation is based on recent approvals that were posted in this forum in different threads and those of my friends. If any of you have different set of data, please post it here. All of us know that not much can be done to verify the status unless we complete the stipulated timeframes published, but these rough estimates give us pretty good idea of what we can expect next and in many cases help us to be prepared for the next step (particularly CP cases). Thanks..

To Sirz

Hello Sirz,

I have not send any misinformation ...to this forum ..but based on what i have been reading on this forum ..

Everyone here (except you or possibly couple of more like you) knows that all the Guys with EB3 in NON CONCURRENT or CP their cases are way behind than those of one with EB3 concurrent ...this is a fact and its true ...based on what guys inform on this forum ...

We never talked about AOS as such we are still discussing about 140 ... here are the answers to your questions ...

1. u r right CP has nothing to do with NSC ... but 140 with CP option has to be approved by NSC ok...

2.CP is not slower than AOS, concurrent or not... ?

dear did we talked about AOS or CP dates priority etc in any country ... when 140 itself is not approved how can u jump to third stage ...remember rejection of 140 has a cascading effect on all your ead,ap,485 or CP .....just filling all these doesnt mean anything unless 140 is approved .....and we are just talking of kinds of 140 approval not beyond that

3.There are many guys on this forum with EB3 NON COncurrent or AOS their cases are much behind than the EB3 Concurrent ... and how do we know this ... dear read more on this site ... follow the messages ... read what guys are reporting and which cases in EB3 are getting approval and their RD and u will know from this sampling ...

What to do next

Hi all,
My company lawyer filed my 2nd and 3rd stage concurrent filling in TSC instead NSC.Although my company office is only in IL they don't have any office around US except in IL.

But the reason the lawyer says is that since right now i am in TX so they filed in TSC .But i am a consultant and will move from place to place and also this TSC takes for ever to process the applications.

Is it any way can my lawyer withdraw my application and refile in NSC.Does it create any legal problem in future.

Since i don't get any reply from my lawyer i am very much frustrated and also i am planning to change the laywer.

Any suggestions what to do from you guys is deeply appreciated.

Thanks