Charlotte Stamping

Brave heart

Registered Users (C)
Does any of you post their experience PP in Charlotte,NC. Can you also let me know what kind of Photo should I carry (Frontal or Side View) Thanks

Hi Braveheart,

I'm going to Charlotte as well for the PP stamp. Don't have InfoPass appointment yet. I understand that each applicant has to set an InfoPass appointment. As a result, it's possible to have different date/time for each family member (in the case of principal + derivatives). Not sure if the system can handle that to make sure that one family can get it done at the same date,
as in the case of walk-in.

I think they will only accept the new photograph format, per USCIS announcements.

If you ever get it done before me (have to wait for the passport renewal first), please share your experience. Thanks!

PP Stamping..

Guys:

Please let us know whether CHARLOTTE office accepts walk-ins? Or Do we need to take INFOPASS?

Thanks

Guys,
Based on my experience today..
No .. Charlotte will not accept ANYONE without InfoPass effective October 1.
[Emergency as per them is death in family with proof sucha s death certificate!!]

charlotte stamping-TIME

I have got an appointment through infopass at 1.45pm but the letter from service centers says to be there inbetween 9 tp 12pm.
Will 1.45pm appointment be consider as an invalid time or will they allow to do the stamping.
please comment..if anybody has faced such situation...
thanks

No Walk-Ins.

About 3 people were turned back on the day we went for stamping. The security is looking for the printout from the web. The barcode on the printout is used to give the queue ticker for the day.

They do require separate appt for each approval.

I had one appt for myself. Got a second one ( Casual appt) for wife once inside. The casual appt are processed when there are no more infopass appts lerft in queue. So can be anytime during the day after you get your queue number ( Appt numbers start with A**** and the Casual start C****)

Infopass Appts cannot be schduled after 2 PM. Worst case scenario the first casual appt gets processed around 2:15 PM

In our case, I had an appt at 10:30.
My wife was processed at 2:30. She was the first Casual Appt. C400

There were several people like us that day. If I remeber right there were about a total 8 Casual Appts.

The officers politely refused to process 2 with one appt. There was a family of 5 that as well. In order to service the appts in a resonable time they process only one per appt. Wish I had known that before we went there.

No Food or Drinks in the bldgs. It was little bit difficult for us to manage 2 kids inside a bldg for 4 hrs.

Good Luck to you.

Can't schedule appointment with Infopass

Hi,

I am trying to set up appointment for passport stamping and i get this message

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

Does any one has smilar experience experience??????

I have visitited their office but they say they allow people with infopass appoingments only...

Thanks

Keep trying , try early morning, they give appointments for 2 weeks in advance and this message I guess means that everything thing is full.
Or if somebody cancels then you might get it.

gujuforGC said:
Hi,

I am trying to set up appointment for passport stamping and i get this message

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

Does any one has smilar experience experience??????

I have visitited their office but they say they allow people with infopass appoingments only...

Thanks