Charlotte Passport Stamping Experience

durhamguy

Registered Users (C)
Hi:

I wanted to share my Charlotte passpoort stamping experience to help you plan for your own. I benefited from others at this forum before I went. So why not give something back to folks at this forum.

I arrived at 6130 Tyvola Centre at around 6:51AM June 8. A line of about 20 people has already formed. At around 7:30AM, the officer started to let me people into the building through the security check. Advice: try to have as little stuff in your pocker as possible. Then I got a ticket and sat there waiting. It felt pretty fast when my number was called. In addition to the items requested on the 485 approval notice, I was asked to return the travel document Advance Perole and all my EAD cards. The officer cut each EDA card and retrun them to me and kept the travel document. After finger printing, I then waited for them to run the security check. At around 9:44AM, I came out of the building with the stamp in my passort. The stamp is valid for a year. The whole process was quite smooth.

My 485 was approved on May 18th. It took me 4 years to get it starting from the I-140. I'm so relieved that it's finally done.

Good luck with one who is eagerly waiting...

Durhamguy