charleston,SC processing dates

FromCharleston

PD is 12/10/05
FP is 03/22/06

Looks like it is progressing much faster.. :)

Congratulations and Goodluck Zena.. Do you live in Charleston?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I am going through Charleston, I am afraid the news is not good, I applied November of 2004, had fingerprints in February 2005..............and I am still waiting.....the on line processing dates are showing December 2003, and I fear that they are accurate.....It Stinks!!!!

Z

P.S. I was sent to Charlotte for FP because Charleston was moving offices at the time, I keep hoping that they will send me back there for the interview.

habibtizena said:
Hey I am going through Charleston, I am afraid the news is not good, I applied November of 2004, had fingerprints in February 2005..............and I am still waiting.....the on line processing dates are showing December 2003, and I fear that they are accurate.....It Stinks!!!!

Z

P.S. I was sent to Charlotte for FP because Charleston was moving offices at the time, I keep hoping that they will send me back there for the interview.
Not good?? My friend in Chicago got citizenship in six months. I hope atleast I will get my FP notice soon, then I can enquire about their processing time.

Cheers, V

You are welcome, I really keep hoping that Charleston will take a sudden jump in their processing date. Keep me posted if you wouldn't mind, there really aren't a lot of people going through Charleston.

Z

Charleston SC crap

Hi I am another person in line for Charleston SC N-400 waiting line.

PD Jun 2 2005
FP Aug 23 3005

Waiting for interview..........

I know few people who applied in March 2004 but still waiting for interview.
But at same time I know few people with Aug 2005 PD for citizenship in Sep 2005.

Are you guys waiting for citizenship after family based GC or employment?
I know few people who got GC via H1 There GC showed date of there H1 visa instead if I-485 approval date. They think they are ready for citizen ship based on H1 date that is not correct. You get permanent residency the day your I-485 gets approve.

Let me know where you stand

Thanks

habibtizena said:

Z

Congratulations.

Zena, Why Atlanta? Don't they do interview in Charleston?

I have no idea why Atlanta, I don't mind too much because I am hoping that I get a smae day oath, I don't believe Charleston does this. I have yet to see someone who actually has an interview in Charleston. Good luck with yours...

Zena

Same story with me. Supposed to be going through Charleston, but everything is now going through Charlotte, NC. I don't mind though, I live in the upstate and Charlotte is a lot closer.