Charleston Passport Stamping

thesnausage

Registered Users (C)
Well, it's basically over. My wife and I went to Charleston for our passport stamps. Like others have said, it was very anticlimactic. We had infopass appointments at 11:00 and 11:15 but showed up 1/2 hour early. About 20 people in the room and about 120 degrees in the room (it was like a sauna). We sat down, almost got comfortable when the INS agent asked if anyone had info pass appointments. My wife and I were the only ones so up we went. He grabbed our EAD's, AP's, approval notices with our home address on them (thankfully we recieved a courtesy copy from INS because our lawyer received the original) and stamped our passports. He told us we should received the cards in 30-90 days. That was it. 5 years of waiting came down to a 5 minute stamping processes. Not complaining - just stating a fact.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone for their answers for the questions I've posted as well as the questions and answers that I've read that were similar to my case. Once I found this site, it was the only one that I visited for updates on the process.

My details are as follows:
ND 5/2002
FP 11/04
AD 1/05