Changing Applicant's Home Address Multiple Times

Hello everyone,

I have gotten a lot of help with my application from this forum, so thank you all for that. Right now, I have received the approval from USCIS and my application is at the MVC stage.

Some context to my question. I am an IT consultant and usually spend half a year or so in a country and then move on to somewhere else. Due to this, when my wife submitted my I-130, we were living in Sweden and now on the CEAC page my interview location is set to Sweden.
Now while at the MVC stage, filling out the AOS and IV forms, we are back in our home country. So, while filling out the forms I am writing down my current home country address as my previous Swedish address is now invalid. Just wanted to know if that would have an impact of the application? Would changing the address on these forms also change the interview location?
Furthermore, I might be heading to Finland after the summer for work there, which could coincide with the time I have to select interview times, so if I might have to change my consulate/embassy again to somewhere in Finland. Would I be able to do that? And would changing addresses/consulates multiple times have a negative effect on my case?

In all your experiences and knowledge, what would be the best course of action in this situation?
Would love to hear from you all.
Thanks in advance.