Change of Address question

nsc139

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

I just received a letter from Dept of Homeland Security saying that my local USCIS notified them of my change of address and I must file AR-11. The letter finally says "Please disregard this notice if you have submitted an AR-11 form to DHS/USCIS since September 27, 2003". Does it means that if I filed AR-11 before 9/27/03 then I have to file AR-11 again?

The fact is that I filed the AR-11 on September 17, 2003 (10 days before the date specified in the letter). The address I used to send AR-11 is "Dept of Justice INS" instead of "Dept of Homeland Security" but the rest address are exactly the same. Do I still need to file another AR-11?

Many thanks.

ND - 3/21/02
2nd FP - 12/03

don't worry abut this notice... i changed my address everywhere (NSC, London, KY) sent AR-11 when i made a move. After 5-6 months i rcvd same letter and then replied by filling out AR-11 for both me and wife.
and recently they sent it again... so this time i just threw it in garbage and many members got this kind of letter and they share the same experience...
if anyone has difft. opinion pls speak....

Thanks guys. I got a similar letter even after sending AR-11 and receiving my i-485 approval notice at the new address etc.

Hi
My RD is 08/02 and just got second fp notice. I am planning to move to a house by end of April.

I am going to file AR 11 soon, but i have couple of questions

Will RFE notice go to my lawyer or me?
and also the approval notice will got to the lawyer of me.

I am just worried of missing both the notices...

Please advice me...

Bal2002

I just spoke with my lawyer and she says since i am getting all the notices directly, i will be getting the RFE and approval notices.

I am sending the AR11 today, and going to call and change the address with NSC.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope i get all my future notices to my new address.

Bal2002

Last edited by a moderator: