CHANGE IN CASE STATUS to "Interview conducted; case under review"

j4gc

Registered Users (C)
I check for my case status online and it reads "An interview was conducted and your case is under active review by an
immigration officer. We will notify you by mail when we make a
decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is
pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the
order we receive them. Typically it may take between 60 days and our
current processing time for this kind of case."

I got married in September 2006, went for Interview in December 2006, since then i have been waiting.......today my case status changes, does it mean the are now looking into my case, is my case going to be adjudicated soon? Please i want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is probably under review by a supervisor and yes, you may be approved soon or... receive an appointment for a stokes interview.

My case has beening under the same status for more than 3 months, I still have not heard anything new yet. Please keep me updated if you hear anything, I will do the same.

Good Luck!:)

Please can anybody help me, I since filed for my green card in Sept, 2006 and i was interviewed in Dec 2006..... my online status change from ''Interview conducted; case under review" to Interview completed, but case under review.....i have been waiting too long and really fustrated, i travel once with AP and i really wanna travel abroad again, i wanna go apply for another AP...........but am just fustrated why my GC has not been approved............can any guru help

Please can anybody help me, I since filed for my green card in Sept, 2006 and i was interviewed in Dec 2006..... my online status change from ''Interview conducted; case under review" to Interview completed, but case under review.....i have been waiting too long and really fustrated, i travel once with AP and i really wanna travel abroad again, i wanna go apply for another AP...........but am just fustrated why my GC has not been approved............can any guru help

NO one knows for sure whats going on with your case besides the Immigration officer on the case.. so people on here can speculate.. and make you feel better. the truth though is that no one knows for sure.. be encouraged.. that someone seems to be doing something on it..