Change employer with more salary

kvanitha

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am in I-485 stage(more than six months) and planning to change the employer, my salary was 60k while filing the labor. Can I find the new job that pays more than 70K. Is there any restriction in the salary range until GC approved. Please suggest me.

PD Oct 2002.

kvanitha said:
Hi,
I am in I-485 stage(more than six months) and planning to change the employer, my salary was 60k while filing the labor. Can I find the new job that pays more than 70K. Is there any restriction in the salary range until GC approved. Please suggest me.

PD Oct 2002.
10k more won't be any issue if you job functions are similar.

salary requirements

What are the salary guidelines as far as switch to a different emplyer is concerned or salary increases with the same employer is concerned.

I have got significant salary increments since my initial labor application was filed and I am with the same employer currently with 485 pending for 2 years now (waiting for visa numbers to become available).

As far as I remember, I had to give my exact salary during the application of 485. If I find a new job now with similar job profile but with less salary, will it be an issue?

Pls advise.