Change address

Alien#123

Registered Users (C)
I have changed my address after my AP filed. Anybody knows how to let INS update my address? Anyone experienced this?
Thanks.

No Title

Call INS and have an IIO update the address for you. It would be good to have the LIN#

No Title

Just last week I had my address changed. It was a fairly simple process once you get through to the operator, at NSC. It took me week worth of trying before I got through. Needs a lot of patience to keep redialing the NSC customer service center no.

Have the following information ready: Date of Birth, LIN#, SSN and of course old & new addresses.

Other option you have is to intimate INS about your change of address by snail mail.

Good luck.

GCMASTER

No Title

Which tel number did you guys call? What\'s the meaning of LIN#? I have filed AP/EAD/485, I just make one call and they will change all my appilcation address or I have to call twice for different application?

Thanks for reply!

should the primary applicant only call INS

should the primary applicant only call INS and make the address change or the dependent can also call and change the address.

thanks for u\'r reply in advance

No Title

Call this number 402 323 7830 to talk to an IIO at NSC.

LIN# is something you get when you receive the Notice of Receipt of each of these applications i.e. I485/I765/I131. If you don’t have a LIN# yet, wait till you receive it before calling NSC.

You can get address for all of these applications changed together, by talking with an IIO.

I think the primary applicant may be required to inform the change of address, but not sure.

Good luck.
GCMASTER