Chances of Transfering the case to CSC

ms186

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I wanted to explore the possibility of transfer of my case to CSC.

I filed my i-485 from NSC and case has been pending for some 18 months ND 23-APR-2001, RD 11-APR-2001. I got an RFE for BC and immigration status. My wife's finger prints are expired yesterday(FP 5-JUN-2001) and my will on 20-Sep-02. I have got EAD renewd and AP was also approved second time. MY h1 extension was rejected by INS for some XYZ reason in July 2001. I lived in INDIANA for some four years. Current;y I live in California.

Yesterday I spoke to NSC IIO and I was told they will issue new FP and there is a strong posibility of transafering the whole case to CSC. which means new ND and RD and FP also.

Any one has the same case as of mine. I now one person has the same case as mine and his case was transfered from TSC to NSC for the same reason. I am fearing for the same. It has been rough ride for me and it is continuing in the same way...

Please reply and share same case so that I can conclude how long I am into this loooooooooooooooooop.

Thanks
MS

why CSC ??

What is unusal about your case? Why CSC ? Where are you or your company is located ? Did you process I-140 for CSC ? This will help us to answer you questions