Certified copy of PERM- Gurus please help

GRS

Gurus,

PERM Approved at Atlanta Processing center but no certified copy. It was approved on Jan 31, 2006. But till now no certified copy? Does anyone have a similar situation?

How long do you have to wait for the certified copy of the PERM application after your PERM LC status appears as certified?

Please any one can send me the letter format to request a duplicate of certified copy to DOL(Atlanta Processing Center).

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
lost PERM

email the Arlanta processing center directly. They'll email you back (the usual).

"Please any one can send me the format to request a duplicate of certified copy to DOL"

You cannot request it yourself (as theit reply will show). You need to file an I-140 and then USCIS can request the PERM copy from DOL for that.

Hi Smartypants007

no, WE sent a email to dol, but no response and we called to the APC but no help.

Finally, I made my employer to contact them. They said they have contacted the helpdesk. I think its via email. But heard nothing yet.

I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

if the attorney does not receive the certified copy within 15 business days, you should file I140 and request USCIS to ask DOL for a duplicate copy

Hi Smartypants007 ,

Finally we received Blue Copy, and my employer sent to me to sign on it.

Guys,

What is the significance of this blue copy? My perm was approved last month and my lawyers have applied recently for I-140. I signed one page at HR in my company. Should I be asking for any certificate?

thanks.

the certified PERM copy is blue in color. You could ask for a copy of that for your records. You are supposed to sign the app at the time it is filed, not after it is approved

My PERM was approved on 02/28, still waiting for the blue paper or letter.

Will advise once received it.

DOL guarantees the delivery of the hard copy within 15 business days of the online approval. If you do not receive the hardcopy within 15 business days, you can go ahead and file I140 and have USCIS request the copy from DOL directly