• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC Data Country of Chargeability?

I don't think the country of chargeability is important IMO because lot of candidates
Are doing the interview in other countries !
I think if you can just include where is the interviews are conducted it will be more than fine :)

I don't think the country of chargeability is important IMO because lot of candidates
Are doing the interview in other countries !
I think if you can just include where is the interviews are conducted it will be more than fine :)

It can be important for someone from the high selection country. You know the max visa per country.

It can be important for someone from the high selection country. You know the max visa per country.

You won't be able to include it as simon said its not available, only the region is available and the interview embassies..
As well as the other details ...
When do you think you will be done ? ;)

You won't be able to include it as simon said its not available, only the region is available and the interview embassies..
As well as the other details ...
When do you think you will be done ? ;)

Done for what?
Writing a script,

Since I hadn't start yet, and very little knowledge about ASP.net, you could say next September;)

Hi there, can someone help me how to check my visa status on ceac website. I tried with my case number it's saying error. Thanks