Cases assigned to officer for AVM "Dec 29 Processing resumed"- India & MAY

S.Singh

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

It seems that the country also has some importance in getting the GC. Are there any cases from India for the AVM Message " FP received on Dec 29 th and processing has resumed" .....it means the background checks have been performed....
I have seen that MAY RD are getting the approval but most of them are from other countries...other than India...

TIA

HI S.Singh

Hi S.Singh,
 can you tell why you think cases assigned to officer for AVM "Dec 29 Processing resumed"- India & MAY RD Only?

No Title

I don\'t think AVM will be updated for being assigned to an officer. The only way to find out is by calling IIO

Syngreen is right I think. We better not complicate the thing.

Like Vishnu said, people got upset and take advantage of their imagination that someday somebody may say people wearing blue jeans got approvals :)

Country may make sense, but my friend, we don\'t have enough cases to support this theory

And, do you think, technology-wise, that INS will adjudicate your case based on your country-origin? I doubt it. It makes more sense if (I say IF) EB2 cases got priority over EB3. Is that happening?

Post 9-11 it makes sense....... see the approvals and there country...it will might imply something

processing resumed for October mailers

I see october case people are also getting the Processing Resumed message. For more details check October mailers thread.

The meaning is clear...

With October mailers moving to "Resumed" AVM message, the meaning is clear..

REUMED doesnot mean case assigned to officer... So, even with Resumed AVM, you may to wait MONTHS before approval..

Also, Its become too difficult to talk to IIO since start of this year..