Case with officer

infinity25us

Talked to IIO.. IIO informed my case is with a officer.

RD Aug 16 2001.
ND Sep 23 2001.

Can anyone tell how long does it take for a officer to make a decision ?

Thanks..

infinity,

I have the same RD...3 weeks back I called IIO and she said it is with officer and I can hear from them in 2-3 weeks....

If the case was assigned earlier, then it would have passed more than 3 weeks....

So I have decided not to call anymore..just wait and see approach!

Anyways, GOOD LUCK to you...as I have seen even here...though we may have same RD's we may not get it approved on the same date!!

I dont believe IIO officer anymore. My RD date is June 2001 and when i called on ist week of August 2002 i got an answer that my case has been assigned to an officer, so i waited for 2 months and called again yesterday and i got a shocking answer saying that my file has gone to Frozen file section because of there was a no reply for a query which has happened 4 months back. I told to officer that i haven't received any query. She verified my address and she asked me to wait for 2 more weeks to take back my file from the section and surprisingly she was not able to tell what the query is ?. If this is the case why did the IIO officer says that my case was assigned to an officer when i called 2 months back. Since i cannot do anything about i have to wait for 2 more weeks to get the answer about my case. I wont be surprised if i hear a different story after 2 weeks.