case with a supervisor

vvvunlucky

Registered Users (C)
Not with supervisor.

I came to know first time my case is under Extended Review in july 1st week. On July 3rd Infopass also they said every thing is clear.

SR repsonse said, additional security checks for cases under extended review.

I talked with NSC IO's 3/4 times after that every time they say it is pending at an area. It means even my case is under extended review no one is really working on it, not even a supervisor.

I am one of old timer and very straight forward case. Still with the same company on H1-b.

Was your case a transfered case?

I came to know first time my case is under Extended Review in july 1st week. On July 3rd Infopass also they said every thing is clear.

SR repsonse said, additional security checks for cases under extended review.

I talked with NSC IO's 3/4 times after that every time they say it is pending at an area. It means even my case is under extended review no one is really working on it, not even a supervisor.

I am one of old timer and very straight forward case. Still with the same company on H1-b.

Was your case a transferred case? I firmly believe they lost some of the files of transfered cases.

I called NSC just now and was told my case was with a supervisor. The IO I talked to did not know why. Does anyone else' s case with supervisors? Any clue why my case is with supervisor? Does that mean they lost my files?

Based on my understanding, petitons that need extended/additional review would go to supervisor. Why a petition needs extended review ? I am not sure how they decide on that. Good luck and hope you will hear something soon.:)

extended review

In June, I called and one IO told me they could not locate part of my files. In July, I called and asked if they found my files. The officier talking to me was angry and said they never lost my file. I said I was told some of my files lost. She said that must be a mistake. No files was lost. Now my case is with a supervisor. Are all the extended review files with the supervisors? If so, that must be a big queue. How long the hell do we still need to wait? If we have evidence they lost our files, could we sue them? Do we need to take actions?

I think there will be a Q with the supervisor and there will be no specific timeframe for approving these cases. This is what I understood from the messages posted on these forums after talking to IOs. And about "sue-ing", I don't think you want to go that far :)

In June, I called and one IO told me they could not locate part of my files. In July, I called and asked if they found my files. The officier talking to me was angry and said they never lost my file. I said I was told some of my files lost. She said that must be a mistake. No files was lost. Now my case is with a supervisor. Are all the extended review files with the supervisors? If so, that must be a big queue. How long the hell do we still need to wait? If we have evidence they lost our files, could we sue them? Do we need to take actions?

I had received reply from USCIS in response to my SR that my case is in Exams area awaiting examiner review.Less then a week later i received email from a IO asking me for my I-140 Petition number.Maybe they have misplaced/lost the I-140 file.If indeed they have lost the file or papers then why didnt he just ask me or my lawyer for I-140 papers/approval notice?

Regards.

I think there will be a Q with the supervisor and there will be no specific timeframe for approving these cases. This is what I understood from the messages posted on these forums after talking to IOs. And about "sue-ing", I don't think you want to go that far :)

boinepav,
Just curious to know if you have called the IO in regards to your case and what was the reply that you got.
SK
EB2 INDIA
Labor AD--2004
I-140/I-485(Conc Filing) --APR 05
I-140 AD -- SEP 2005
I-485--Waiting
EAD/AP --Third applied
LUD's--6/26/07 To 6/30/07 and 07/25/07 & 07/26/07