Case update

greencarder

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
I registered with the USCIS to get updates on my application. Sorry if my question sounds repeated but there is no indication in the latest update that they will ever ask me for fingerprints. Here is exactly what they wrote:
Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 19, 2007, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates.

They will certainly do :) That's when it says if they need something from you ;) They will need your fingerprints. Don't take the message too literally, this is a standard generic message that is only good for you to know they have your application in the system.

My 2 cents.

greencarder said:
Hello all,
I registered with the USCIS to get updates on my application. Sorry if my question sounds repeated but there is no indication in the latest update that they will ever ask me for fingerprints. Here is exactly what they wrote:
Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 19, 2007, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates.
That's a generic message. Don't worry about it. You will get the finger printing notice within a week or two after receiving your receipt notice.

takadigi said:
That's a generic message. Don't worry about it. You will get the finger printing notice within a week or two after receiving your receipt notice.
Thanks my friends. I will let you know when I get it.

N-400 Sent: January 15th
N-400 received: January 19th
Receipt date: January 23rd
Received the receipt: January 30th
FP notice: ?
FP done: ?
Interview notice received: ?
Interview done:
Oath date: God willing!

No.The orginal letter you recived is the only thing you will ever see online.It never updates .Dont know why they want us to register.No one I know has ever seen it changed or updated.