Case UPDATE, I dunno I could get GC without Interview?!?

Brenglen

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

well I just want to share my update, everything is going smooth and this week I received another update on my case, however it seems like they just edited the last update I had on November 2nd. I also didn't know that I could get a decison WITHOUT an Interview :eek: Im pretty surprized but my hopes are not high.

On November 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

if I don't receive anything in 30 days, should I call the 1800 number or contact Congressman? (btw the Congressman have been very useful :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one queston, so in 30-60 days, they will make a decison if I am approved or not on my case? or during those days I will get an Interview letter?

Hey, I have the same update with my case... It means that within 60 days you will receive either letter for interwview or request for more evidence or any other decision that they will make.... But I am more than sure, that you will receive your interview letter very soon. I got mine already. Good luck to you:)

Brenglen said:
Hey guys,

well I just want to share my update, everything is going smooth and this week I received another update on my case, however it seems like they just edited the last update I had on November 2nd. I also didn't know that I could get a decison WITHOUT an Interview :eek: Im pretty surprized but my hopes are not high.
QUOTE]

Hi:
I am not sure why you assume that this indicates a decision without an interview. This is a fairly standard form letter ---- it merely states that you will receive some notification from them within the specified number of days.
It may be good news ---- but I would not want you to get your hopes up suspecting it is something, which it is not.

pianoplayer said:
Brenglen said:
Hey guys,

Hi:
I am not sure why you assume that this indicates a decision without an interview. This is a fairly standard form letter ---- it merely states that you will receive some notification from them within the specified number of days.
It may be good news ---- but I would not want you to get your hopes up suspecting it is something, which it is not.

Well I called USCIS and they told me that I may get a decison WITHOUT an interview because it is a "Parent-Child" case (my step father is sponsering me). I have never heard of such thing and well thats what USCIS but then again I have heard alot of things from them that is not true lol.

Brenglen said:
Well I called USCIS and they told me that I may get a decison WITHOUT an interview because it is a "Parent-Child" case (my step father is sponsering me). I have never heard of such thing and well thats what USCIS but then again I have heard alot of things from them that is not true lol.

It is true that you may get a decision without interview. I just wanted to make sure you don't assume that.

pianoplayer said:
It is true that you may get a decision without interview. I just wanted to make sure you don't assume that.

Oh ya not a problem, I appreate you letting me know and trust me my hopes are not high :)

but when they do make a decison (ether Approved, Denied, or sent out an Interview notice) would they update my case?

Brenglen said:
Oh ya not a problem, I appreate you letting me know and trust me my hopes are not high :)

but when they do make a decison (ether Approved, Denied, or sent out an Interview notice) would they update my case?

Provided there are not mailing issues, you should receive something in the mail. No guarantees about the online system ---- it SHOULD be updated, but is often not.

pianoplayer said:
Provided there are not mailing issues, you should receive something in the mail. No guarantees about the online system ---- it SHOULD be updated, but is often not.

Oh yes I hear ya, well I guess the only thing I can do is wait another 30 days and see what happens, hopefully something comes in the mail real soon.

:)