Case Transferred to VSC after waiting for 4 Yrs.

Akashjain

Hi All,

I want to find out what\'s going on?? My PD is Aug 97, I filed for my I485 in Aug 99. Have had 3 EAD and 3 Advance Paroll since then. Two fingerprints. Written to the congressmen. Talked to IIOs multiple times. Finally changed jobs using AC21\'s 180 day rule. IIO told me in august that the case is with an examiner. I expected to get the approval in September. Called the automated number to find the status and they tell me that my case has been transferred to VSC on Sept 27 and they may schedule an interview. Which might take months(part of the automated message). Received the receipt notices of the transfer as well stating that all the preliminary processing has been completed. I received the receipt notice within a week (Oct3) for the transfer, whereas it takes the INS months to send receipt notices for EADs/Advance Parolls and other things. How agonizing and frustrating is this?? and now after transferring thousands ot cases (I think) they release the visa bulletin claiming to be processing 2000 cases. I would appreciate any comments / positngs from people in similar situations.

My deepest sympathies with people in similar situations. I know how it feels.

Regards

Akash

Similar boat

I am being pressured by client company to join without GC, i.e. AC21 180 day rule. When did you join your new company and do you think your case got transferred due to new company being in Vermont region?

Sep 99 (Notice Date) EB3 India