case transferred to ST PAUL IAP, MN

rbls5

Registered Users (C)
My case got transferred recently to St Paul IAP, MN from TSC after RFE. How fast is this office ? How long does it take to get an interview from St Paul office ?

Anyone with cases transferred to St Paul OR interview experience with this office, please share your experience.

R/D - 09/2001
ND/ - 10/2001

-- rbls5

Hi rbls5!
Sorry I cannot answer your question. Its frustrating to know that after waiting for so long your case got transferred. Appreciate if you could please post all your case details such as RD, ND, FP1, FP2, RFE etc

Hope everything turns out good for you.

Where is your company who filed your 485 is located? Did you change your address to St Paul? If so when did you change it? Where were your FP taken?

I am trying to find all these questions as I am trying to change my address. Currently, my case in NSC. I am planning on moving to FL.

Originally posted by rbls5
My case got transferred recently to St Paul IAP, MN from TSC after RFE. How fast is this office ? How long does it take to get an interview from St Paul office ?

Anyone with cases transferred to St Paul OR interview experience with this office, please share your experience.

R/D - 09/2001
ND/ - 10/2001

-- rbls5

bim,
company who filed my 485 is in Texas and I changed my address to MN 1 1/2 years back. FP was done in May 03.
-- rbls5